Members Application Form
I __________, declare that all the personal data are true and correct. I am aware that my participation in the My Fitness Ltd event(s) exposes me to risk of personal injury and I agree to hold harmless My Fitness Ltd, their Directors, employees and subsidiaries, the presenter from any and all liability arising from this lesson including, but not limited to, muscle strains, tears, pulls, broken bones, death and any and all illness, ailments or loss of personal property.
I understand the risks arising from the participation of this lesson and attest that Iam in sound physical condition. I further agree to all conditions of registration, including but not limited to, the no refund policy.
本人__________,謹此聲明在本表格內所提供之資料皆正確無誤,並擁有良好健康狀況及在參加課程活動時如有任何特殊情況出現(如肌肉扭傷,撕裂,拉傷,骨折,意外,死亡,其他疾病或遺失私人財物等),My Fitness Ltd及其董事及員工均毋須付上任何法律或金錢責任,本人更同意My Fitness Ltd可保留更改課程之日期及時間.本人謹此同意及明白章程所例之內容和條款及願意遵從.
Modified and Updated on: 11 Jan 2019
本人現參加 My Fitness 的課程及各項活動，表示清楚及明白以下所有條款及指引，本人並需要依照及遵守有關條款及指引:
I join the fitness programmes and activities provided by My Fitness understand all the agreements and instructions. I also need to comply with the relevant terms and guidelines:
運動指引 ~ Activities Guidelines:
- 若有血壓、心臟病、骨骼、關節、或其他長期病患等人仕，都不適合參加有關活動，本人是否適合參加有 關活動，可自行徵詢醫生意見 ~ Any pre-existing conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, bone, joint, are not suitable for related activities. Please seek medical professionals for an opinion.
- 有關活動是有身體及體力上要求，本人需要量力而為，是否適合參加有關活動，可自行徵詢醫生意見 ~ Physical activities demands strength. Participants should exercise base on their conditions. Please seek medical professionals for an opinion;
- 在活動期間，若感不適，即時暫停有關活動，並向在場職員求助 ~ If you encounter any physical discomfort during exercise, stop and seek help from on-site staffs;
課堂守則 ~ Class Guidelines:
- 進行活動時，本人需要自備個人用品，並必需自己保管個人財物，貴公司不會負責任何個人財物損失 ~ Participant should carry their accessory, and should always pay attention to their personal belongings. “Bay Bridge” and “My Fitness” are not responsible for any liability;
- 不能在課堂期間進行拍攝及錄影 ~ No video recording during class in session;
- 不能在課堂內進食 ~ Eating and drinking are not allowed in the class room;
- 必需保持肅靜 ~ Keep quiet and silence during the class;
- 需依照及遵守在場職員指示 ~ Follow and obey an on-site officer’s instruction;
- 遇上8號或以上風球/黑雨: 如上課前4小時尚未取消有關訊號, 課堂將會取消。貴公司將退回已使用的相關課堂次數 ~ When Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm is hoisted and no cancellation announced by Hong Kong Observatory before 4 hours upon the class starts, the deducted class will be refunded;
- 為免影嚮其他同學, 課堂開始後15分鐘不得進入課室 ~ In order to avoid the disturbance, the entry will be closed after 15 minutes upon the class starts.
收費及退款 ~ Fees and Refund:
- 當繳付任何課程費用，在任何情況下都不能要求退款，除持有香港註冊執業醫生書面証明，本人於未來兩年是不適合參加有關活動外，貴公司可在餘款額內扣取港幣 100 元，作為行政費，餘款將會 7 個工作天內退回 ~There will be no refunds given once payment has been made except from when a written medical proof presented by a certified medical doctor who verified that the patient will not be suitable for any physical activity for up to consecutive 24 months. A processing fee of HK$100.- will be charged and refund will be made within 7 working days.